I am SO excited to feature wonderful Mary Mammoliti from Kitchen Confession this week! Mary is not only a much loved foodie with a growing fan base, but a true inspiration. Keep reading to find out more about Mary and to get her amazing 5 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies recipe!
As a person suffering from retinitis pigmentosa, Mary is finding ability in her disability. Kitchen is her creative outlet where she regained her confidence and improved her abilities as a legally blind kitchen rockstar!
I've asked Mary to share one of her favorite & super easy, delicious recipies - here's her famous
5 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 16-20 cookies
Author: Mary Mammoliti / Kitchen Confession
* 1 cup almond butter, room temperature
* 1 cup coconut palm sugar * 1 large egg, room temperature
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350º with 2 oven racks closest to the centre. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
3. Use a medium size cookie scoop to scoop out the dough (1 to 1.5 tablespoon balls), placing cookies 2 inches apart on each sheet
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are set and the centres are puffed. (The cookies will flatten and “crackle” as they cool) Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy! Cookies will keep in an airtight container for 1 week, or in the freezer for 1 year.
The cookies are so delicious it's miracle they survived until the end of Mary's Branding Photoshoot :) They are also sooo easy to make (only 5 ingredients!) that even I was able to make them (cooking/baking is not one of my talents unfortunately!).
Now I'm waiting patiently for Mary's cookbook!...
Find Mary at Kitchen Confession
Hair & Make-up Artist: Elegant Makeup